RSS

Returning!


            Hello!  Sorry I've been away for so long.  Tragedy struck my family in April and since then I've been pretty distracted.
            However, our current financial status has changed so drastically that I've been motivated to restart this blog. I'd like this to be more of a journal documenting our journey through a waning pantry. Sorry, that sounds bleak. We are not starving - hopefully this blog will prove that. What I mean is - I'd like to document all the meals and other such recipes and trickery that I'm implementing to save as much money as humanly possible. Also, there will be times when I have to make-do with what we have on hand. I'd like to share these stories. Because it's encouraging to know how much we can do - even with so little.
0 comments

Posted in

Post a Comment

DML. Powered by Blogger.