RSS

Introducing...


I'm not entirely sure about the title of my blog... but it's fun to say, so I might stick with it awhile.

About this blog:  I'm hoping to share my craft, recipe, and other miscellaneous ideas.  None of them are perfect, many may not be original, and most of them can be improved upon or just plain don't work.  So why would anyone read this? I don't know! Everything I do is on an extremely tight budget, so maybe it can inspire others to to good with so little.

Speaking of budget, that is basically the theme of this blog. Mega-low-budget.  I will do my best to break down the cost of such projects.  Living in Canada I find that most things (especially my recipes) can be made for a lot less in the US. I'm considering, when possible, doing price breakdowns, but based on my own estimations and in Canadian prices.

I may also ramble about occasional unrelated topics, or my kids; I might also share other ideas/links/photos.  My kids will be referred to by Code Names... cool ones which I haven't thought of yet.

So, that's a start. Now let's get writing and fancy-up the joint.
0 comments

Posted in

Post a Comment

DML. Powered by Blogger.